Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly outside his or her trade, business or profession).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
– the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Ruggerishop UG, Ernst-August-Platz 10, 30159 Hannover, Germany, phone number: 051126179988 , e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
The items must be returned intact and in the same condition in which you received them. In addition, they must be accompanied by the labels with the bar code and all other seals belonging to the item and original packaging.
Please note that the right of return can only be exercised by the customer and not by the recipient of a gift.
We may refuse to refund you for goods that can be sent by parcel post until we have received these goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned these goods, whichever is the earlier.
We will pick up the goods that cannot be shipped by parcel.
You must return or hand over the goods that can be shipped as a parcel to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods that can be shipped by parcel before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. Possible shipping costs that you incurred when purchasing the item will not be refunded. You will bear the cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for the inspection of the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods which, due to their nature, are not suitable for return or can spoil quickly (§312 dAbs. 4 BGB). This applies in particular to perishable foodstuffs.
– for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill out and return this form).
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
After receipt of the objection, we will check to which warehouse in Germany the items must be returned. You will be informed of the corresponding return address in a separate e-mail. The shipping costs for the return are borne by the buyer, except in the case of defective delivery. In case of partial revocation, the buyer bears the delivery and return costs.